VTU notes for C-cycle is only for the VTU engineering students. This will be of great help if your VTU exams are on top of your head. Scroll down directly to the end of the page to find the soft copy of VTU notes.
No matter whether you want to succeed in college or you want to be on top, just go through these notes. They will help you brush up at the last moment. As having proper notes and updated annotation is the most important thing. If you are a fresher, it is very important for you to be aware of the pattern of the question paper. The pattern of the question paper is never constant. It keeps changing with the coming years, as the syllabus keeps changing from time to time.
Whenever you open a question bank, the first thing you’ll have to select is the latest updated notes of your preferred branch. Smart learning is very important because when you select CSE branch there is no need to study civil in deep. Simple basic knowledge is enough to clear any side subject paper in Vtu exam. Use your time to make your core subject stronger. If you are reading this it means you are Vtu student.
As we know it’s not possible to cover every topic present in the fourth year. It’s huge. So VTU just picks up some important topics enrolled under the syllabus.
When it comes to hard work, focus more on the core branch rather than giving extra time on other subjects. As for example, you are a student of VTU CSE. There are a lot of important portions that VTU does not include in their syllabus but those topics are extremely important for getting jobs and becoming a better programmer.
As for example, python language is not there in the syllabus of VTU but you need to be thorough with this programming language to be a good programmer. You can reduce your time by checking unimportant topics and rather schedule your time for the topic which is more important and will help you in your future. It will help you become a better performer and also make your resume look effective.
Few things you must take care of while taking notes.
- All topics are not important, avoid detailed study on those. Make your notes for such topics as shorter as you can.
- Try to take notes in the branches or take them in the form of flowcharts tables or diagrams. Brain easily recognize drawings or patterns.
- During the lecture be a good listener. Listen carefully to what is being taught. Note down all the strong points and make short notes which are easier for you to understand. This can help you save time while quick revision.
- It is possible for you to miss any concept or you or may if you are finding a certain topic difficult to understand. Don’t be afraid to ask questions, make everything loud and clear.
- Use color code, it makes your information more readable. As for example, in the C programming use a black pen for definition and use a blue pen for the program. It helps you to identify the programming. You can easily observe it and better understands. Highlight strong points for quick revision.
- Selection of right book is very important.
- In CAD everything is about the imagination power. Better try to understand the concept of the questions rather than mugging up everything.
If you just need average marks then go through the notes. Also if you want to be on top and attain a good rank in your VTU exam then you are at the right place. Our team has collected some of the best and the best-written books after conducting a long survey from some the highly experienced and most talented person in the field. This can help you gain amazing knowledge. These books cover all the VTU patterns and syllabus of C-cycle that can help you fetch high score in the VTU exam. In the survey we conducted, we have noticed that most of the students are facing problems in understanding CAD(computer aided drawing) subject. This is all about understanding the concept of the problems. Soon our team is going to publish videos on the problems of CAD subject.
Best’s books you can prefer for examinations based on VTU patterns for C-cycle
C programming 1.problem solving with c pearson 2. Let us C
Electronics 1.Basic Electronics for VTU
Mathematics II 1.Engineering Mathematics Part II 7E VTU
Chemistry 1.Engineering Chemistry, (As per syllabus of VTU): As per syllabus of HPTU (WIND)
EVS – Privies year questions is enough.
Download PDF of VTU notes for C-cycle,
click on the selected module for download file.
Warning: When the download button is not displayed on the screen, wait for 30 seconds or reload download page.
Vtu score allotment forall subjects module by module.
VTU notes for C-cycle
- VTU C programming for Module 1 & 2, Module 3, Module 4, Module 5
- VTU Electronics for Module 1, Module 2, Module 3, Module 4 , Module 5.
- VTU Mathematics 2 Module 1, Module 2, Module 3, Module 4, Module 5a & Module 5b
- VTU Chemistry Module 1, Module 2, Module 3, Module 4 & Module 5
- VTU EVS – Privies year questions is enough.